Why S.H.E.T. ?
Soil health has recently captured the attention of farmers as soil degradation from intensive cultivation, mechanization, limited crop rotations, and lack of organic matter additions have reduced yield potential. This has often led to increased soil compaction, erosion, greater pest problems, and reduced crop productivity. Often, stated problems include increased disease and pest pressure, soil compaction, decreased infiltration, reduced water holding capacity, low organic matter content, drought-prone soil and excessive runoff and erosion.
A healthy soil would ensure proper aeration, retention and release of water and nutrients, promote and sustain root growth, maintain soil biotic habitat, respond to management and resist degradation.
So, it is absolute necessity to improve soil health & increase crop yield by improving overall crop health.
What is S.H.E.T ?
S.H.E.T is a microbial fermentation product having a combination of Bacterial strains from which Millions of spores GERMINATE and functions like “Plant Growth Promoters Factory”, which secretes some of the beneficial enzymes which help to enhance plant growth & act as BIOPROTECTANT.
A) Physical Property
- Promotes plant growth & development – SHET bacterial spores continuously produces & secretes various beneficial enzymes without depletion , These bacterias are very essential during various plant growth stages & they inhibits around plant surface & rhizosphere.
- Increase Soil productivity – It improves soil texture & structure by increasing SHET sporal metabolic activity.
- Improves Physical, Chemical & Biological property of Soil.
B) Chemical Property
- Improve Root proliferation.
- Increase Movement of soil organisms.
- Improve Soil Aeration.
- Increase Water retention.
C) Biological Property
- Nutrient retention and release Macronutrient & Micronutrients.
- Toxicity prevention.
- Energy (C) storage in Soil.
- Organic Matter decomposition.
- Habitat protection.
When & How to Use
- Resource Acquisition – It assist in acquiring various macronutrient, micronutrient & essential minerals from Soil.
- Spore secretion modulates plant hormone Level, which result in proper functioning of plant at various stages.
- Bioprotectant- It act as a bioprotectant by secreting various metabolites which helps to build their own natural defence system.
- It creates protective shield around plant – SHET bacteria secretes some enzymes which creates protective shield around plant & inhibits effect of various pathogens on plant.
SHET can be used on all types of Crops, Fruit crops, Vegetables, Cereals, Lawns etc. SHET is best recommended to use on all growth stages of the crop to get benefits like high yield and quality crop.
SHET should be used for Foliar Spray & as Soil application.
1) Foliar Spray - 1ml per 1 Liter of Water.
2) Soil Application – 2ml per 1 Liter of Water. Use it through Drip, Drench or flood water.
1) For Foliar Spray – Best result with Biofit Stimrich, Bio 95 & Intact.
2) For Soil Application – Best result with Biofit N, Biofit P, Biofit K.
SHET is Non Toxic to human beings, animals and the Eco-system; hence it is an Eco-friendly product.